- I promise that, I will stay in the house of the LORD, congregating with my fellow Choir / Praise & drama members, learning the Word of God together through music.
- I promise that, I will continue to renew my life to my God and my membership to my Congregation each year through rededication.
- I promise that, I will sing a new song to you my God and make music to you. Through music and performances, I will evangelise and reach out to the lost souls.
- I promise to work together with fellow Choir/ Praise & Drama team members and the Church at large, supporting one another through the Word of God, prayer and music, contributing my time and resources to the advancement of God’s Kingdom.
- Take my life and let it be, consecrated Lord to Thee. Take my moments and my days; let them flow in ceaseless praise.
This Redication Vows are an annual commitment of Choir Membership in the United Church of Zambia.