God, empower me to make a difference.
Forgive me for taking travel, convenience and electronics for granted.
Grant me the willingness to:
- boil only the water I need, rather than filling the kettle every time.
- turn my bio-degradable waste into compost for my garden.
- use re-usable cloth bags for my shopping
- switch off my television or computer screen, rather than leave it on stand-by.
- replace one return flight with travel by train.
- switch my household to energy generated from renewable sources.
- take action on auto fuel saving measures
- share my car journeys to work with a colleague, or replace those car journeys with public transport.
- take shorter showers.
- turn the tap off when I brush my teeth.
- volunteer for a green project in my local community.
Open my heart and mind to more drastic changes in my lifestyle.
Free me from my expectations and assumptions.