Links to a variety of worship services (complete, free and ready-to-print and use) are located at the bottom of this page.
What is Open Table? (The following text is taken directly from the Open Table website.)
- Safe sacred space for LGBTQIA+ Christians & all who believe in an inclusive Church.
- Open Table is an ecumenical Christian worship community which offers a warm welcome to people who are: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer / Questioning, Intersex, Asexual (LGBTQIA) and all who seek an inclusive Church.
- Open Table aims to create a safe sacred space for you to explore your faith and what it means for you. Whoever you are, wherever you come from, you are welcome here.
- Open Table shouldn’t need to exist. Our vision is of a world where LGBTQIA+ people are fully included within our church traditions and communities. Until then, we will continue to nurture safe, sacred, inclusive space where LGBTQIA+ Christians can ‘come as you are’.
- Open Table began in Liverpool in July 2008. Now Open Table communities gather across the UK, hosted by inclusive churches. Click here to read a brief history of Open Table, published in Journeys in Grace and Truth, edited by Jayne Ozanne, June 2016.
Worship Services designed for Open Table worship:
Where are Open Table communities today? Click here to find a list of worshipping communities.